2018/03/10

Best (Easter) Wishes | Mama Elephant

Hi everyone! I think the stamp sets 'Lil' painters' and 'Little bunny agenda' from Mama Elephant go so well together :)


I stamped a bunch of the sweet images and colored them in with Copic markers. After diecutting them I prepared the background with Distress Oxide inks.

I used the peppermint layering stencil from Stampers Anonymous but instead of layering I covered some small stripes with tape and will the rest of them with tattered rose ink. Then I repeated the procedure covering the rest of the stripes and removing the "empty" ones.
For these I chose shaded lilac.


I scattered some splatters with the same ink and adhered the images to the card. The sentiment is from the Mama Elephant stamp set 'Mini messages'. Last but not least I added some Nuvo Jewel drops.


Thank you for stopping by and have an awesome day!

xo
Lisa

Supply List


Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen