2018/04/02

Enjoy your day | Mama Elephant

Hello everyone! I hope you had a great Easter and a successful egg-hunting :)
I am back with a springful card because since Sunday was quite stormy today it's really warm and sunny.


First I created a background using the 'hillside cover' die from Mama Elephant (as are the rest of the stamps/dies) and distress oxide inks (salty ocean and peeled paint). I blended them onto the white cardstock in a very light way and sprinkled some water droplets.

Then I diecut the 'inside pop fence' and the grass from ink blended cardstock. After adhering the diecuts to the background I stamped the images from 'tea with friends' and the clouds from 'fly with me' with Memento tuxedo black and colored them in with Copics.



I diecut the images and adhered them to the card. I also added the sentiment included in the set. Last but not least I added some shine with the clear wink of stella brush and made two tiny glue dots behind the fence with the mono multi liquid glue from Tombow. These dots allow the garden doors to close and stick to the background very slightly (before closing the doors the glue must be dry!!!). The doors then can be opened and closed as often as you want.

Thank you for stopping by and have a sunny day!

xo
Lisa

Supply List

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen