2018/03/18

A Dragon in You | Mama Elephant

Hello everyone! I have so many ideas for the cute new Mama Elephant dragon stamp sets. Here is my first card using them:


I created a watercolored background with Mijello Mission Gold watercolors. Then I diecut a circle with the 'basic circles' dies from Mama Elephant.


I also diecut the same circle from a piece of watercolor paper. Then I used the new 'kingdom trio' dies and created the background city. For this I blended grey distress inks and used the circle die again. I stacked them and adhered the layers onto the first circle.

Then I added fun foam to the back of the background paper (before I have also diecut the circle) and adhered it to a dark grey cardstock.


The images from 'me and my dragon' are colored in with Copics. The sentiment is from 'dragon wishes'. I only used three sequins just to add more interest and my card was finished.


Thank you for stopping by and have an awesome week!

xo
Lisa

Supply List

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen