Hi there! Halloween is right around the corner so I decided to make a last card inspired by the color scheme Lawnscaping challenge no. 140.
(In reality it's far more purple than on the photo :-( )
I did a bit of masking for the background because except for the vampire the whole scene has only one layer.
To mask off the ground I diecut one of the 'landscape trio' dies from Mama Elephant and created a diy mask. I did the same process to mask off the moon. For the sky and earth I blended distress inks (earth: ground espresso and black soot; sky: milled lavender, wilted violet, chipped sapphiere and black soot).
The other images I colored in with the Gansai Tambi watercolors. Beside the two colors purple and black I decided to use a blueish grey.
After everything was dry I added some stars with opaque white and adhered the dracula with a small action whobbler to the card to create more interest.
Last but not least I adhered the whole scene to a silver cardbase (I used silver because I ran out of grey ones and it was the perfect color to create a little bit of contrast but not distract from the actual scene).
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a great day!