2016/10/04

Christmas Card #8 | Clearly Besotted and Lawn Fawn

Hello everyone! For the 8th Christmas card I created a shaker using the Lawn Fawn 'ready, set, snow' set combined with the 'on thin ice' stamp set from Clearly Besotted.


First I created the scene for the snow globe using both stamp sets and Copic marker. 

Then I embossed a second piece of white cardstock with the 'mini snowflake' dies from Lawn Fawn. I diecut the snow globe die from the add on set and also stamped the coordinating stamp with grey ink. I put two layers of foam tape on the background scene and added some sequins and silver stars then I adhered the top part together with a piece of acetate on top of it.


I don't like to see the foam layer between the white cardstock pieces so I covered the foam tape with a small silver ribbon.


Last but not least I used another silver ribbon and glued the shaker onto a silver square card base.

Thank you so much for stopping by and have a great day!

xo
Lisa


Supply List

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen