2016/10/22

Hallo Kleines (Hello little one) | Mama Elephant

Hi there! Between all the Christmas cards I needed a baby card for my sister to give to a friend. I decided to make one extra card for my stash too.



On of my favorite baby stamp sets is 'new family' from Mama Elephant. I teamed it up with the 'calli letters' set to create a pretty sentiment.

I used Copic markers to color in the adorable images and diecut the piece of paper with MFT 'stitched scallop basic edges'. After that I adhered a pattern paper from MFT 'homespun gingham' to a metallic card base and adhered the diecut piece with foam tape to the rest of the card.




Last but not least I added some clear droplets and the cards were all done :)


Thank you for stopping by and have an awesome day!

xo
Lisa

Supply List


Copic Markers: BG0000, BG10, E30, E31, E50, G12, R00, Y000, Y11, Y15, YG11, YR00, YR02.

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen