2016/10/01

Monster Birthday | MFT

Hello everyone! I created a very simple and quick birthday card with some My favorite things products.


I used the 'monster love' stamp set to stamp four of the adorable monsters. I had to create some masks in order to stamp them next to each other. I used a brown/yellow color combo because I love those colors together.

After stamping the images I created the fringe-borders with the MFT 'mini fringe' die. I chose similar colors and also a golden glitzer paper. I love how the glitzer fringe turned out. 

I used a sentiment from the 'the whole herd' stamp set because the greetings included in the monster love set were a bit to large for the free space.


I adhered the fringe diecuts and the white card front to a craft cardbase and my card was all done.

Thank you for stopping by and have an awesome day!

xo
Lisa

Supply List


Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen