2018/04/25

Sunny Smiles | MFT

Hello there! It was really sunny this weekend in Austria so I was in the mood for some Hula dance ;-) Even though it's an older stamp set - I think the 'polynesian paradise' set from My favorite things is just too cute!




I created a quick distress ink smooshing background (with mustard seed) and diecut the 'mini fringe' out of cardstock. I had used again mustard seed and cracked pistachio distress ink to color in the cardstock before diecutting.




Then I colored the images with Copic markers. The palm tree is from the 'jungle vibes' stamp set. After fuzzy cutting the images I adhered the tucan and palm tree with liquid glue and the hula girl with an action whobbler to the card.




The action whobbler was just perfect for the sweet dancing girl!

I hope you have a great day and thank you for stopping by!

xo
Lisa

Supply List

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen