2016/05/14

Let's hang out | Clearly Besotted

Hello everyone! I made another card using the adorable monkeys from 'Cheeky Monkey' from Clearly Besotted.

Due to a very stressful time in the next two months I have to keep my blog entry very short and time-efficient. Therefore, I will only link the main products I used in the supply list. I promise that this will be more detailed starting July again. Thanks for your understanding!!


I started out by stamping and masking off the images on distress watercolor paper. Then I heat-embossed the bananas included in the set as well as the cute banana from 'little edibles' from Mama Elephant with white embossing powder. I blended the distress inks scattered straw and mustard seed on top of it. After that I colored the images in with Zig clean color real brush markers and added the sentiment and the grass.

I used a craft cardstock and stamped the leafs of the branch with Doe ink (Lawn Fawn). Then I adhered the little scene with yellow fun foam and double sided adhesive to the craft cardbase.


I hope you have a wonderful day and thank you for stopping by!!
xo
Lisa

Supply List

Zig clean color real brush markers: 043, 046, 050, 062, 064, 067

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen