2016/05/21

Fruity Friends | Clearly Besotted

Hi there! I am able to show you a new card today!! I used the totally awesome 'feeling fruity' set from Clearly Besotted.

Due to a very stressful time in the next two months I have to keep my blog entry very short and time-efficient. Therefore, I will only link the main products I used in the supply list. I promise that this will be more detailed starting July again. Thanks for your understanding!!



It is a rather simple card but the pop of colors makes it interesting and fun! I started out by stamping the mice with archival jet black ink onto waterccolor paper. Then I used water for the areas which I would paint with Gansai Tambi watercolors. I touched the wet areas carefully with my brush which was full of color. Then I let the water do the whole work :) I made one color at a time to prevent mixing the colors together.

The rest of the mice I colored in with Zig clean color real brush markers. Then I added the sentiments and die cut a piece of Lawn Fawn pattern paper with the 'all prettied up' die from Mama Elephant. Last but not least I adhered the layers to a black cardbase. I used grey and black for the layers to make the color pop even more and because it matches the grey mice perfectly.



I hope you have a wonderful day, thank you for stopping by!
xo

Lisa

Supply List

Gansai Tambi Watercolors I used: 32, 33, 42, 51.

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen