2016/05/17

Happy Birthday (in onesie) | Clearly Besotted

Hi everyone! So happy, that I had a chance to use some of the new Clearly Besotted stamps. The first card features the 'all in onesie' stamp set.

Due to a very stressful time in the next two months I have to keep my blog entry very short and time-efficient. Therefore, I will only link the main products I used in the supply list. I promise that this will be more detailed starting July again. Thanks for your understanding!!


I stamped the images onto a piece of watercolor paper, masked them off and blended spiced marmalade and scattered straw for the background. Then I colored in the images with Zig clean color real brush markers.

I cut down a piece of white cardstock to about 4,7" x 4,7" (12x12cm) and used the 'columbus circle' die from Mama Elephant. Then I cut a piece of watercolor paper to the same size and used the stitched, curved line from the 'dotted details' die set from Mama Elephant four times to create that special frame. I used the same distress inks as for the background to add some color to the frame. Then I stamped the happy birthday greeting from 'labeled messages', cut it out and adhered it (and all the other pieces) to the card.
Last but not least I added small googly eyes and sequins.


Thank you for stopping by and have a beautiful day!
xo
Lisa

Supply List


Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen