2015/09/19

Hey Ghoul Friend | Lawn Fawn

Hi friends, It's saturday and time for a new card. I was really excited about the new Lawn Fawn stamp set 'booyah' which acutally was designed for halloween but I couldn't spare it for october. In addition, there are so many possible creations that I decided to use it for a celebration card!!



I startet out by stamping the ghosts onto some watercolor paper. Because I didn't want to create a halloween card (yet) I used the 'non-scary' accessories and created also one little party ghost with the hats off to you stamp set from Lawn Fawn. There was a lot of masking needed to create the images but it definitely was worth it :) I also masked off the completed ghosts and used distress inks (+ a lot of water) in fertilized amber, abandoned coral and mustard seed to create a watercolor background. After that I sprinkled some distress ink droplets (in the same colors) over the project. For the sentiment I mixed the booyah stamp set with happy 4th - an older set from Lawn Fawn.


I pulled off the masks and colored in the ghosts with Zig clean color real brush markers and wrapped one of the latest hemcords from Lawnfawn: candy corn around the watercolor paper. I love that bright and happy color combination - not only for halloween.
I adhered the paper with foam tape to a yellow card base and added a black/white washi tape from my stash to the right side of the cardbase. Before finishing the card I used my wink of stella clear glitter brush for the accessories of the ghosts.


I hope you've enjoyed my celebration card and I'll see you on Tuesday for another card.
Thanks for stopping by!

xo
Lisa

Suppy List


Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers: ghosts: 091, 028; pirate: 010, 094, 050, 052; leopard: 050, 061, 062, 028; party: 022, 024, 062, 023, 052, 070, 010, 094

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen