2015/09/22

Gute Besserung (Get Well) | Mama Elephant

Hello everyone! Today I share a card for the Mama Elephant september challenge for which I had to create a shaped card. In my opinion shaped cards are not the easiest ones because 1. you need a concept or a specific idea - you can't just go ahead and 2. it often needs more time - especially if you don't have a die for the shape of the card.


So, I wanted to create a get well card and there was one shape that came to my mind immediately: a band-aid :)
At first I cut the shape from an A7 sized card (5.2 x 4.06 inch) and colored it in with dried marigold distress ink. I also added dots with a white uniball signo pen from Mitsubishi Pencil.

For the little pad of the band-aid I cut a piece of white paper and stamped the images from the woodland gift stamp set from Mama Elephant. I then masked off these images and used the same distress ink and uniball pen as before for the background. 
This time I decided to use copic markers for the little animals and I also added a little heart from the same stamp set next to the german sentiment.


I used my wink of stella clear glitter brush on the heart and honeypot and coated the heart with glossy accents. Before I adhered the "pad" to the band-aid with foam tape I rounded the corners with a corner chomper from We are memory keepers.

Thank you for stopping by! Have a wonderful day and I will see you soon!
xo
Lisa

Supply List



Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen