2018/06/23

Waving hello | Lawn Fawn

Waving hello to you all! I was in the mood for another ocean-themed card (and there will definitely come ;-) ) This time I went with the Lawn Fawn stamp sets 'mermaid for you' and 'you are sublime'.


I created a ink blended backround using faded jeans, mermaid lagoon and tumbled glass distress ink. I also added some water and color droplets and soft white "bubbles" with Lawn Fawn yeti ink.
Then I cut two strips from the blended background and adhered them to a pearl white card base.



I stamped the cute images with Memento tuxedo black and colored them in with Copics. After diecutting all of them I adhered them to the background.



The sentiment and some of the bubbles are stamped directly onto the pearl cardbase (using Lawn Fawn dye ink). Last but not least I added some pearls.



Thank you for stopping by and have a great weekend!

xo
Lisa

Supply List


Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen