2018/06/16

Toucan Do it | MFT

Hi there! I am back with another card using new MFT products.


 I colored in three of the adorable parrots from the set 'Toucan Do it' with Copic colors.


Then I created the background using the awesome wonky banners dies. I think they perfect for simple backgrounds and are available at a great price point! 
I used wild honey and spiced marmalade distress inks for the first background layer. I also used one of the stitched rectangle stax dies for both of the background pieces. I decided to go with shaded lilac and wilted violet distress inks for the second layer.


On both of the diecut pieces I sprinkled some water and color droplets. After adhering the parrots onto the card I addded some wobbly eyes and also the sentiment.

A very quick but I think very happy card!


Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day!

xo
Lisa

Supply List

1 Kommentar :