2018/05/07

Spread a little Sparkle | Clearly Besotted

Hi everyone! I'm stopping by to share this little card using the sweet "fairy tale fairy" from Clearly Besotted.


I created a watercolor background with Mijello Mission Gold watercolors and then diecut it with the "basic circles" from Mama Elephant. I used the dies again to cut a circle from fun foam. Then I adhered the circles to a square craft card base and used the fun foam cirlces to create more dimension.

After that I colored in the cute fairy with Copic markers and fuzzycut it.
I adhered the fairy and some sequins to the card and added the awesome sentiment.


A really quick but cute card which hopefully will make someone's day brighter.

Thank you for stopping by and have a nice day!

xo
Lisa

Supply List

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen