2018/05/13

Cutest Couple | Mama Elephant

Hello everyone! I want to share this wedding card I  created for a friend of mine. I chose green as the main color because the couple loves this particular shade.


First I created the cloudy background with distress inks and cloud stencils from My favorite things. I stamped the wedding bells from the 'oh happy birds' stamp set from Mama Elephant with the same inks and used the distress inks as watercolors to fill in those tiny images. Then I diecut the background with the 'all prettied up' and 'basic circles' dies from Mama Elephant.


The rest of the images from the same set are stamped with memento tuxedo black and colored in with Copic markers. After adhering all to the white cardbase I added the sentiment and some Nuvo jewel drops. 


Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!

xo
Lisa

Supply List


Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen