2017/08/24

Your time to twirl | Clearly Besotted

Hello! I am back with another card using Clearly Besotted stamps. (yes I am looking forward to their holiday release) I bought the 'trouble in a tutu' set a long time ago but hadn't had the chance to use it yet. Finally I created a birthday card with it.


The card took me longer than usual due to the no-line pencil coloring. I have not been practicing with the prismacolor pencils a lot so it took me even longer :)

I stamped the images with manatee ink from Lawn Fawn (second generation stamping) and traced circles around them. Then I colored them all in. After that I used a Tim Holtz stencil and stencil brushes to create a soft background for the little ballerinas. 

(masking the hippos with diecut circles from scratch paper before creating the background)

I added the sentiments with hippo Lawn Fawn ink and added some nuvo drops in oyster grey.

  
A very easy card which focuses on coloring :)

Thank you for stopping by and have an amazing day!!

xo
Lisa

Supply List

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen