2017/08/29

Birthday flowers | Mama Elephant and Clearly Besotted

Hi there! I am here for a quick blogpost to show you my recent cards. I used the stamp set 'timeless tulips' from Mama Elephant and played with my Gansai Tambi watercolors.




For each of the cards I applied three layers of color. The first one is a very light base layer, then a darker one and a very intensive last layer. I used only one color for the flowers and for the leafs - only the amount of water changed.

With black and the beautiful pearlescent color included in the 36 color set I mixed a light silver color and applied it around the bouquet. 



Last but not least I added the sentiment from Clearly Besotted.

Thank you for stopping by and have an awesome day!

xo
Lisa

Supply List


Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen