2015/11/18

Reindeer Games | Mama Elephant

Hello there! I have a fun and simple card for you to share. At the moment a lot is going on at university, so I have to focus on simple cards which I can create between studying, working, attending courses and getting my homework and presentations done.
However, although they are simple they are made with as much love as others :)

For this card I started with preparing a mask for the big moon. I just die cut a circle shape from white cardstock and colored it in with scattered straw distress ink using an ink blending tool. After that I took the circle piece of the die cut, covered my moon with it and colored in the sky with distress inks too. To add some snowflakes (I guess they could also be stars) I sprinkled Mister Huey's in opaque, letting the moon still masked off because I didn't want snowflakes in front of it.

I die cut a mountain chain from dark grey cardstock and its snowy peaks from silver paper using the 'snow capped mountain' die  set from Mama Elephant. I had tried it with white carstock before but it was too bright for a dark night and the silver looks really pretty and sparkly under the moon light.

Last but not least I stamped the cute reindeer image three times and colored it in with Copic markers. For the noses I also used Wink of Stella and Glossy Accents. I die cut the images and adhered them with little foam saqures to the background. I also used foam tape for adhering the scene to a silver card base.



On the inside I stamped the 'Merry Christmas - From our home to yours' greeting from the 'Cozy Christmas' stamp set. This is one of my favorite Christmas sentiments which I often use. I also added some small stars using the 'Reindeer Games' stamp set once again.

So, the card is finished! Thank you for stopping by and I'll see you soon.
xo
Lisa

Supply List


From the Distress ink kit I only used blue print sketch. The LF dye ink I used for the greeting on the inside of the card.
Copic Markers: E00, E21, E35, E37, E59, R20, R27, W1, W3, W5, Y17

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen