2019/06/09

Believe | Mama Elephant

Hello everyone! Yesterday the confirmation of my niece took place. The one-layer card that I show you today was made especially for this occasion.


I used a white piece of cardstock, diecutted with the third largest die from 'Basic rectangles' (Mama Elephant) for my background paper. The Misti stamping tool helped me to position everything correctly. I started with stamping the sentiment from 'His love' and the cute bunny from 'Wish upon a star'. Then I masked off the bunny (I had just diecut the bunny from a piece of masking paper) and stamped the beautiful, detailed cross again from His love.


I also created a mask for the cross and blended a very soft pale blue color around the cross and bunny. Then I colored in the image with Prismacolor pencils and and added some dots to the pale blue backround.


Last but not least I chose a blue metallic cardstock and matted the background on a white sparkle cardstock. 

I really love how the softness turned out on this card and my niece really liked it :)


Here is a short photostory about the process:


Thank you so much and have a beautiful day!

xo
Lisa

Supply List

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen