2019/05/03

Upon the brightest star | Mama Elephant

Hello everyone! I am totally in love with ocean cards and so happy that I could return to them. I think the 'Making waves cover' and 'Cloudy days cover' are so awesome and create perfect backgrounds so I definitely wanted to compare the two die sets.


Therefore I diecut two pieces of white cardstock with the dies and cut them in half. I also diecut the making waves cover a second time and used one of the 'landscape trio' dies to create an ocean floor.
I used Distress oxide colors for the water/sky (salty ocean, broken china, tumbled glass) and also for the floor (tea dye, antique linen). With squeezed lemonade I added some highlights for the stars.


All the images are stamped with jet black Lawn Fawn dye ink and colored with Copic markers. The cute characters and other images are from the sets 'little mermaid agenda', 'marine friends', 'little fairy agenda' and 'wish upon a star'. 


After diecutting everything I had adhered all the sweet images to the background. The sentiment is from the wish upon a star set too. Last but not least I added some tiny star sequins and the card was all finished.


Here is a short photostory for you:


Thank you so much for stopping by and have a great day!

xo
Lisa - LBCardCreations

Supply List

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen