2018/07/21

Howdy, Friend | My favorite things

Hello everyone! I am back with a new Disney Squad :-) I used several MFT products to create this Western scenery and I am really happy with the result.


I started with the background using Distress inks and MFT stencils. The 'grassy edges', 'cloud' and 'drifts and hills' stencils helped me to create a nice landscape. I also diecut some pieces from the 'jungle friends' (unfortunately not available any more) and 'icebergs' die sets to add more interest to the background.


Then I stamped several images from 'saddle up and celebrate', 'best in the west' and 'delightful dinsaurs' with Memento tuxedo black and colored them in with Copic markers. I tried to color them like the real movie figures from the Toy Story film series (Woody, Rex and Bullseye).


I stamped, colored and diecut the images twice so that I can make another Toy Story squad card soon  (spoiler alert ;-)).

After diecutting them I adhered everything to the background and added the sentiment from the saddled up and celebrate set.


Thank you so much for stopping by and have an awesome day!

xo
Lisa

Supply List



Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen