2017/10/01

Birthday card for Lukas | Mama Elephant

Hello everyone! After a busy week I share with you a birthday card that I created for a birthday party my nephew attended.


For the first step I diecut the name of the birthday kid with 'balloon letters' dies from Mama Elephant. Then I stamped some of the cute images from 'little cat agenda' and colored them in with Zig clean color real brush markers (without using water).



With the help of the Misti tool I lined up the coordinating stamps 'balloon letters' with the already diecut letters and stamped them with different Lawn Fawn dye inks directly onto a white cardbase. Then I blended matching distress inks for the background and splatterd some water droplets.

I adhered the colored front piece with foam tape and added some Nuvo drops.



A quick but very cute and personal birthday card!!!

Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day!!!

xo
Lisa

Supply List

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen