2016/11/17

Christmas Card #19 | Clearly Besotted

Hi there! One of my favorite stamp sets from Clearly Besotted is 'once upon a time'. I think the images are just too adorable ♥ I knew I had to create a winter card using the sweet princess as an ice princess.


The background is very simple. I just added a faint coat of 'cracked pistachio' distress ink. I also diecut some icebergs with the MFT dienamic from white and glitter cardstock. With the nuvo glitter accents in fresh snow I created some icicles.

For the princess I used memento tuxedo black and Copic markers. Instead of a shoe she is holding a white glitter snowflake. I also added some sparkle to her dress with Wink of Stella. 


The sentiment is from 'merry messages' from Lawn Fawn. Last but not least I added some tiny silver stars and snowflakes which are diecut with the 'mini snowflakes' dies. 

I chose a pale metallic cardbase for this Christmas card.



Thank you so much for stopping by and have a great day!!!
xo
Lisa

Supply List



Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen