2015/12/08

Merry Christmas | Mama Elephant

Hello crafty friends! I'm sorry for not posting a card last Saturday. Time flies and I'm reorganizing parts of my crafting space too. However here I am showing you another Mama Elephant Christmas card! I'm also participating in the monthly Mama Elephant challenge with this design :)

For the background I used four different distress ink pads cracked pistachio, peacock feathers, broken china and mermaid lagoon and blended them together. I die cut the whole piece with the new 'All prettied up' set from Mama Elephant. Then I also die cut some stars and adhered gold glitter paper to the back of the background paper. I used the 'All prettied up' die with white card stock and die cut snowy hills from the result. After adhering them to the background I could go on with the cute images.

I used the Mama Elephant stamp sets 'Christmas Spirit' and 'Reindeer Games', stamped the images with Memento tuxedo black ink, colored them in with Copics and (die) cut them.
For connecting the sledge with the reindeers I used a golden thread. The presents and noses are covered with Wink of Stella clear glitter. Then I adhered them with foam tape to the card and stamped the little message from the 'Mini Messages' stamp set.


Last but not least I adhered the whole scene to a golden cardbase and my card is all finished.

I created another version of this design using snowflakes instead of stars. The only difference (beside the snowflakes) is that I adhered the background paper with foam tape to white cardstock before I clued that to the golden cardbase.


Thank you so much for stopping by and I'll see you soon.
xo
Lisa

Supply List


Copics I used: BG0000, BG15, BG49, E00, E21, E31, E34, E35, E37, E59, R20, R27, W5, V04, V06, V09

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen